Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Indie Life - Tell us your good news!


Welcome to Indie Life! A chance for indie authors to post about indie life, find each other, offer support, encouragement, news, helpful hints, and anything else that makes life as an indie author a little easier.

What is Indie Life?
How: Sign up on the Linky at the bottom of this page
When: Post on the second Wednesday of the month (starting 1/9/2013)
What: Write anything indie related: something that will inspire or help a fellow indie; something that celebrates a release or a milestone; something that talks about the ups and downs, joys and heartaches of Being Indie.
Grab: The banner above to include in your posts!

Because being Indie doesn't have to mean going it alone.

****

Hi, Everyone! Laura Pauling here for this month's Indie Life! I wanted to take this month to give all of you a chance to share your good news with us.

Have you signed with agent?
Released a new book?
Finished a first draft?
Nailed down a rocking plot for a new series?

I shared some good news today for Indie Life today on my blog. Check it out here. I'll give you a little hint.


Tell us about your good news or accomplishments in the comments! We want to know.


Copy this linky code to include the linky in your Indie Life posts!
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.simply-linked.com/listwidget.aspx?l=69334987-2a7f-48ea-b1d6-4614953e0005" ></script>

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on your release, Laura! Sounds like a fun read! I finished a major revision on my latest ms and sent it to my agent, so I'm feeling pretty good about that. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I released Spirit in July. I'm working on the companion book to Without A Voice (released in April) and finishing up final edits on Banshee (the second book in the Spirit cycle)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! My last release was just over a month ago, but I started serializing a new story (or set of connected short stories) on my blog. And, less than an hour ago, I finished edits for a co-op partner's book, one that's been a long time coming. Whew! Now I can get back to shiny writing things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your release, Laura. All the best!

    Nas

    ReplyDelete