Wednesday, September 12, 2012

PERCEPTION is Launched!

Yay, the release date is here!

This is one of the books I knew I would publish but I set it aside to focus on the Clockwise series and Seaweed.

When those books were out, I knew it was time to breath life back into this one and I'm amazed at how it kind of took on a life of its own when it came right down to doing it. The cover came together in just a couple days (thanks Dale Pease!), my beta readers jumped at a chance to read and crit, my editor (the fab Leigh Moore), found time to edit it after her summer holidays, book bloggers and reviewers enthusiastically participated in an impromptu cover feature blitz and many are involved in today's release.

I'm overwhelmed by the team effort (including tremendous support from my own Indelibles) and overflowing with warm fuzzies--thanks everyone!

It's such relief to launch this book, and I'm eager to finish book two, VOLITION, which will be out sometime in 2013.



PERCEPTION (by LEE STRAUSS) is available as an e-book at the introductory price of 2.99

Find it on Amazon (link) and Kobo (link).

 I'd hoped it would be up and running on itunes and Barnes & Noble by now, but alas, I can't control the timing of the shipping. All file formats (including mobi and epub) are available at Smashwords(link) for any reading device.

Thanks also to all my online friends and book fans--you make this adventure so much fun!!






Lee Strauss writes historical and science fiction/romance for mature YA and adult readers. She also writes light and fun stuff under the name Elle Strauss. To find out more about Lee and her books check out her facebook page. To find out about new releases sign up for her newsletter at www.ellestraussbooks.com .





4 comments: