Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Indelible Authors Earn Amazon Top 100

Please join us in congratulating the THREE Indelible authors whose books have earned a place on Amazon's Top 100 Kids & Teens Kindle Books of 2012! To make this list, these authors kindle books had to be in the top 100 of kindle sales for the year.

 Chanda Hahn, RaShelle Workman, and C.K. Bryant, you've left an indelible mark on your readers.



Congratulations!  (And if you haven't read these three, what are you waiting for? )

12 comments:

  1. Awesome! On iTunes I cheered when Chanda's name was the first under Hs for popular authors! Way to go, girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations ladies! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I have not read any of those books yet, but I look forward to getting some gift cards for christmas and finally making a dent in my shopping list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this!!! Love love LOVE! So proud if my Indelible writer-friends. And I happen to know RaShelle is a rock star... :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome!Many Congratulations!Happy birthday to Chanda as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SOOOOOO AWESOME!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete