Friday, February 1, 2013

Join us for an INDIE-kissing blogfest!


Join us for an INDIE-kissing blogfest!


Who can join?       Absolutely anyone!


When is it?     February 14th!


What do I blog about?

share a smoochable scene from your current wip or published work

provide tips on writing kissing or romance scenes

list your favorite books, movies…etc (with kissing, of course)

just write about kissing - your first kiss, perhaps?

suggest ideas for an affordable romantic date night


Can I do a give-away? 

You sure can! Books, gift cards, chapter crits…etc.

How do I join? 

Sign up with the linky link below!

On February 14th put up your post, link back to the Indelibles please, and include the linky code below!


Grab the badge, write your post, and see you on February 14th!

Copy this linky code to include the linky in your Indie-kissing posts!
<script src="http://www.simply-linked.com/listwidget.aspx?l=50f97d06-6526-4390-a7a2-bdd875e901df" type="text/javascript"></script>

19 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Laurie - Don't forget to enter your info in the linky! Thanks!!

      Delete
  2. Can it be in a form of a poem? Thanks for the blogfest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw this on Laura and RaShelle's site - want me to plug it in the Ninja News on Monday?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wrote up my post talking about this, but the linkie code isn't working right. I don't know what I am doing wrong :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adrianne - email me and I'll see if I can get it working for you! susankayequinn@comcast.net

      Delete
    2. Email sent. Thanks!

      Delete
  5. Can't wait for this! Too much fun~ :o) <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just signed up! :) Smoochie-poo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm tempted ;D
    How alluring
    @>-----------

    ReplyDelete
  8. Got me another bloghop this day, but I can do two. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. All aboard the kiss train! I've got my post and a sexy swag giveaway scheduled for Thursday.

    Smoochies, Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great idea! I'll include this in my Contest Circuit post on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just stumbled on this today, after I'd (randomly) decided to post a kissing scene from my latest WIP. Fun!

    ReplyDelete