Thursday, January 19, 2012

The winners of the writers chat!

Thanks to all the fab writers who participated in our chat Wednesday night. What a great question and answer time.

Here are the winners. First is the book and the winner's name next to it. If you have not been contacted by the author please click the 'contact us' button on the blog or leave your name and email in the comments!

Tangled Tides - Mandi Thomson
The Secret of Spruce Knoll - Greg Pincus
Open Minds - Gloria
Bound - Regina Sirois
Exiled - Dani Crabtree
Untraceable - Sara Flower
Become - Ki
Running Wide Open - Ethan Dempsey
Cross My Heart - Kris Asselin
Destined - Kelly
Clockwise - Kate Fall
Watched - Chel.c.cam
Loramendi's Story - Jemi Fraser
Sleepers - Ansha Kotyk
The Veil - AMcBay

Congratulations winners! Enjoy your books!

5 comments:

  1. I'm so excited! Thank you so much :)

    My email is jemifraser(at)gmail(dot)com

    Thanks again and congrats to everyone else!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thrilled! Can't wait to read Cross My Heart by Katie Klein!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay.. I'm very excited. Thank you so much.

    My email is kellygatts@gmail.com

    Can't wait until the next chat you have. Thanks again

    Destined - Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think someone is a mind reader and knew I had my eyes on Exiled ...

    Thank you for hosting the chat. It was informative and fun, if not funny at times. :D

    My email is hedanicree(at)gmail(dot)com.

    Dani

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I'm Chelsea, and I won Watched. I'm so thrilled, because it's one of the only books on the list I don't already have. My e-mail's chel.c.cam(at)gmail(dot)com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete